CALL 07859 837785
PAY INSTANTLY & SECURELY ON-LINE
via PayPal, Debit or Credit Card, or bitcoin
via PayPal, Debit or Credit Card, or bitcoin
Please be kind enough to also 'buy us a coffee' (or make a secure discretionary donation). FREE live personal telephone support & advice is also available, or remote support (we never ever cold call to provide technical or remote support- you must call us). Issues may not even require a visit & could be resolved by 'quick assist', by a free personal Skype voice call or by email. Also, please don't hesitate to just call us for a friendly informal chat. We love discussing anything -especially tech (in layman's terms)!
Terms and Conditions:
Any participation with our services constitutes acceptance of these terms...
*The computer must be a PC & a Legitimate supported Windows Operating System must be in use or provided.
1. All Hardware installations/upgrades come with a 30-day warranty on the work carried out. If the work is deemed to be unsatisfactory & faulty, we will undertake to correct the problem, at no additional charge.
2. This is NOT a data recovery service & it is assumed that you have backed up or made copies of any important files or data (pictures, music, documents etc). It is your responsibility to back-up your data on your PC. We are not responsible under any circumstances for any loss or corruption to your data, software, passwords, or licence keys.
3. Invoices issued are for immediate payment. Cash or Cheques, secure online above via debit card, credit card, or PayPal. (Sterling, Euro, bitcoin, bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bacs, ‘Paym' mobile payments & Apple Pay cash are also accepted).
4. Customers are informed by SMS or any other appropriate communication of their choice with their explicit consent only upon immediate completion of work. Items not collected will be retained for disposal until payment or instructions are given. If we cannot contact a person who leaves goods with us, despite making reasonable attempts, we wait 90 days before we take steps to dispose of items by public auction, private sale, or cash conversion.
5. Calls to 07859 837785 may be recorded or monitored for reference or quality purposes. Please be aware that this service is subject to availability & onsite services are by appointment only. Please note that 24 hours' notice is required prior to a cancellation of any scheduled appointment previously made otherwise additional charges will be invoiced.
6. Bespoke options are based on specific needs & requirements. Support is provided to users in the order in which they request it. We don't employ annoying answering machines or voicemail. During periods of high demand, workload, commuting or poor network coverage it might not be possible to connect with your call- do please try again later or use another contact method.
7. Customers that provide their own parts are responsible for ensuring compatibility. Extra charges may apply if a customer supplies incompatible software or hardware. New hardware & software must be new & supplied with the original box or packaging sealed. All software must be Legitimate with original serial numbers - For legal reasons copies will not be used (don't ask as refusal often offends)! Cost of any initial work is redeemable against any extra work taken out on the PC. View rates (Valid on day of inspection).
8. The PC shall not contain material classed as 'Prohibited Content', including (but not limited to); copyrighted material that is used without the express permission of an owner, content that violates or encroaches on the rights of others, content that advocates illegal activity or content that harms minors in any way. Any infringements are passed to relevant authorities.
If you choose to venture elsewhere for help, please be aware that support frauds tend to victimise less-savvy PC users. So, always start with the fix-it-yourself & automated solutions offered through official support venues such as the Microsoft 'Troubleshooting' section built within Windows 10's own 'Update & security' settings, or Microsoft's Help & Support page online, your PC maker's support site, or trusted third-party sources (such as us). If you go elsewhere for online help, be careful to check unfamiliar support sites. That's especially the case for sites that want credit-card or other personal information, or that request remote access to your PC.
Payments are welcome using bitcoin or other digital virtual currencies including bitcoin cash, Ethereum or Litecoin.
Click to set custom HTML
24-hour service. Get your PC fixed now at an exceptionally low cost!
Braintree Essex UK Area Home Computer Support